Follow these simple steps to set up
your Ordermark equipment!
2. Connect to Internet
1. Unpack your hardware and set it up.
A – Setup your tablet
Place the Tablet in the Tablet Stand, connect it to a power source and turn it on.
B – Setup your printer
Connect the Printer to a power source with the included power cable.
2. Connect your new printer and tablet to the internet.
A – Connect
Connect the Printer to the Internet by plugging one end of the supplied ethernet cable into the printer and the other end into your Wifi router or ethernet wall outlet.
B – Setup
On your Tablet’s Home Screen select the Wifi Settings icon to find the list of available Wifi connections.
- Select your restaurant’s Wifi connection then enter your restaurant’s Wifi Password if required.
Great! Your printer and tablet are connected to the Internet
3. Activate Your Ordermark System
Give us a call at 833-673-3762 to get activated and start receiving online orders!
It should take just a few minutes and we’ll cover…
- Your Username and Password for the Ordermark software.
- We’ll send your printer a test ticket to make sure orders flow smoothly.
- Lastly, we’ll give you a quick tour and answer any questions you might have so you can maximize your online ordering business!
Whenever you need us, we’ll be there to help with any online ordering needs. Give us a call at 833-673-3762 or email [email protected]
Get to know your Ordermark Dashboard