Follow these simple steps to set up
your Ordermark equipment!
2. Connect to Internet
1. Unpack your hardware and set it up.
A – Setup your tablet
Place the Tablet in the Tablet Stand, connect it to a power source and turn it on.
B – Setup your printer
Connect the Printer to a power source with the included power cable.
2. Connect your new printer and tablet to the internet.
Wirelessly connect your printer using the supplied Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL).
NOTE: OWL can only connect to a 2.4ghz wireless network and must be plugged into the included power source at all times (do not plug the power cord into the printer).
A – Plug in
Plug the Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL) into a power outlet and wait for the white LED light to stay solid. This can take up to 60 seconds.
B – Select Wifi
Select your Wi-Fi network from the drop down list.
- Enter your login credentials and tap Save.
C – Connect OWL
On the Add Ordermark wireless link screen, select ADD OWL.
- Select SCAN QR from the pop-up.
- Using the tablet, scan the QR barcode on the back of your OWL device.
TIP: For best results, lay your OWL device flat when scanning the QR code.
- If your OWL device is successfully configured, the LED on the right side of the OWL will light up and flash. This can take up to 10 seconds.
- If the configuration is not successful and the LED on the right side of the OWL does not flash, please tap on the name of the OWL and a drop down menu will appear.
- Select Force Remove and then tap Add OWL to try again.
D – Verify Connection
Tap on the ‘Globe’ icon to automatically connect to your restaurant’s Wi-Fi and verify that the tablet is communicating to the Ordermark server.
D – Connect Printer to OWL
You can now plug one end of the supplied ethernet cable into the bottom of your printer and the other end into your Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL).
Great! Your printer and tablet are connected
to the Wifi
3. Activate Your Ordermark System
Before we can begin processing orders through your Ordermark System, we’ll need to have a quick Activation call.
When your hardware is setup, give us a call at (833) 673-3762
Get to know your Ordermark Dashboard
Using the Tablet for Submitting Issues:
Staff can make quick, on-the-fly changes directly from the dashboard. In the event that staff needs to 86 a menu item, they can do so from the Menu tab. Once an item has been 86’d from the tablet, it will be updated across all online ordering platforms automatically.
Pausing services can be completed from the tablet Services tab.
Should staff members need support for driver or order issues, help tickets can be submitted through the dashboard. If a driver does not show, or an order is packaged incorrectly, simply view the ticket details of the order from the Orders Homepage. From here, staff can type out the issue and submit it to our team to resolve.