Connect Your Delivery Service Provider with a Direct API Integration
Sync your menu and begin processing orders with our API!
- Log in to your Ordermark Customer Dashboard using your Store Manager login credentials
- Navigate to your ‘Settings’ page
- Select the ‘Integrations’ tab
- Verify that your Delivery Service Provider is partnered with Ordermark with an API Integration. You will see an “API” box to the right of the Delivery Service Provider name.
- Select the Delivery Service Provider, click Add. You will then be asked if you have an account for the Delivery Service Provider or need to create an account. Clicking on I have an account will open a window providing instructions on how to link that account with Ordermark. Your Location ID will be visible in this window. You have the option of copying the Location ID. The Delivery Service Provider will need it to complete the integration.
- Clicking on I need to create an account will open a window to the Delivery Service Providers website.
What to expect
Once you have submitted your Ordermark Location ID to the partnered Delivery Service Provider your integration is nearly complete. Below are the behind the scenes steps that will take place to get your Sync menu live with the partner and the orders flowing in!
- The partnered Delivery Service Provider will connect your location with Ordermark using your Location ID.
- Ordermark will provide the partnered Delivery Service Provider with your default menu(s) in Sync.
- Once the menu is successfully received by the Delivery Service Provider, they will notify you that the menu is now available on their platform.
- You are now ready to receive orders from and publish menu updates to the Delivery Service Provider. Orders will start being sent directly to your Ordermark tablet and printer.
- All menu changes moving forward should take place in Sync and be published to the Delivery Service Provider.