What do I do when a driver does not show up?
- Please call the Delivery Service Provider directly. You can find their contact information here. They will either resend a driver or cancel the order and refund the customer. You will still be paid for the order.
What do I do if a driver arrives and I have not received an order?
- Please call Ordermark immediately at 833-673-3762 to report the issue.
What happens if a driver shows up but an order didn’t print?
- Check the Orders page on your Dashboard to see if the order shows up in the queue. If the order is showing, you should re-print the ticket.
- If you don’t see the order in the queue, please Chat with an Expert through the Help Tab or call us at 833-673-3762 so we can investigate the issue on your behalf.
Who do I contact if the delivery driver grabbed the wrong order or forgot an item?
- Call the Delivery Service Provider directly to report the issue. You can find their contact information here.
Can I use my own drivers?
- Currently, you can use your own drivers for: GrubHub, ChowNow, Delivery.com, Slice, and EatStreet.