Hardware: Printer, Terminal and Tablet
If you’re experiencing any issues with your Tablet, please try the following steps:
- Refresh the app.
- The Refresh App button is located on the upper right hand corner in the location dropdown. Click the Refresh App button.
- If a white screen appears when attempting to login to your Ordermark Dashboard, visit the Wifi App button from the terminal/tablet’s homescreen. You’re likely experiencing a Wifi connectivity issue.
- If your tablet breaks for any reason, please contact our support team for assistance.
For any other Tablet issues, please contact our team by email at [email protected] or phone at 833-673-3762.
- If you experience any issues with your printer not printing, check to make sure you have paper!
- If you have paper and the printer still will not print, check to make sure your Wireless Link is connected, if applicable. A printer will not print orders if it disconnects from the internet. To troubleshoot Printer connectivity issues, follow your setup instructions or visit Ordermark.com/welcome.
For any other Printer issues, please contact our team by email at [email protected] or phone at 833-673-3762.
How Can I reprint an order ticket?
- On your dashboard, go to the Orders tab.
- Find the order to reprint.
- Press the Printer icon at the right hand side.
What if I forget my Username and/or Password?
- Please contact customer support at 833-673-3762 or [email protected] for your login credentials.
- If the admin needs to reset or has forgotten their password, the credential modal will allow the user to select ‘Forgot Password?’. An email will be sent to the user with further instructions.
What do I do if my Uber Eats or other third party tablet breaks or is stolen?
- Please contact your third party provider right away. You can find their contact information directly in the Ordermark Help Dashboard.
Do I need to keep my third party tablet(s) on?
- No. If your Delivery Service Providers are integrated with Ordermark, you do not need to have them on.
My Ordermark Dashboard is frozen on the tablet, what do I do?
- If the app is unresponsive, force quit and relaunch the Ordermark app.
- If your tablet is frozen, power off for 60 seconds, then power back on.
- If neither of the above work, please contact customer support at 833-673-3762 or [email protected].
- You can submit most questions and requests to our team directly through the tablet.
- For order issues, find the order from the Orders Homepage, click into Details and type out the issue at the bottom of the ticket.
- You can visit the Help tab from the sidebar for helpful tips or to send any other questions or comments to our team.
- Still need help or have an urgent request? Our team is here to help. Email us at [email protected] or phone at 833-673-3762. You can also use the Chat with an Expert on the Help tab or SMS (text) Support +1 206-690-8440.