Connect Your Online Ordering Service with a Direct API Integration
Sync your menu and begin processing orders with our API!
- Verify that your online ordering service is partnered with Ordermark with an API Integration by accessing the Integration tab on the ‘Services’ tab of your Ordermark dashboard.
- Log in to your Ordermark Customer Dashboard using your Admin login credentials
- Navigate to your ‘Settings’ page
- Select the ‘Integrations’ tab
- Your Location ID is located at the top of this page
- Copy the Location ID and provide the id to the online ordering service. Some services can vary on how they accept the location id. Some services will take this location id via their customer support team and/or in their portal.
- Paste your Location ID and press “Submit” to complete the integration.
What to expect
Once you have submitted your Ordermark Location ID to the partnered online ordering service your integration is nearly complete. Below are the behind the scenes steps that will take place to get your Sync menu live with the partner and the orders flowing in!
- The partnered online ordering service will connect your location with Ordermark using your Location ID.
- Ordermark will provide the partnered online ordering service with your default menu(s) in Sync.
- Once the menu is successfully received by the online ordering service, they will notify you that the menu is now available on their platform.
- You are now ready to receive orders from and publish menu updates to the online ordering service. Orders will start being sent directly to your Ordermark tablet and printer.
- All menu changes moving forward should take place in Sync and be published to the online ordering service.