How soon after a customer places an order online will it show up on the Ordermark tablet and print?
- The Ordermark system confirms orders and automatically prints them moments after the order is placed. At the top of the ticket, you can see which online ordering service the order came from. This is also indicated on the Orders home screen.
Do I still need to “confirm” orders on the other online ordering tablets?
- All orders are auto-confirmed.
- Your Uber Eats and Postmates tablets must be charged, online, and signed-on to the corresponding user dashboard. They can then be put aside out of sight.
- Uber Eats: You will need to make the request before the order is delivered. Once an order has been delivered, you cannot change the price of an order.
- Postmates: All current order price changes need to be changed on the Postmates tablet. Once an order has been delivered, your customer will need to request a price update by calling Postmates directly.
If we accepted and prepped the order, but the customer or driver cancels, do we still get paid?
- Yes – you will still be paid directly by the online ordering service.
- We always recommend a Standard Prep Time for all orders, which can help keep your delivery times consistent.