- You’ve got enough on your plate: handling tons of orders from all those online ordering platforms can get a little chaotic (to put it lightly).
- Ordermark is here to make it easy for you to stay organized and quickly get orders out to the right drivers, efficiently!
- Your Order homescreen is the central location to view all online orders.
- You can filter by Active Orders, Cancelled Orders, or Future Orders by using the drop-down at the top of the screen.
- To see the full order in the ticket format, click Details on the order.
- If you experience any issues with an order (a driver doesn’t show up, you forgot an item), click into the order Details, scroll to the bottom of the ticket and type out the issue. Our team will reach out to resolve.
- When a driver arrives to pick-up an order, double check which platform they are with (DoorDash, Postmates, etc.) and confirm the customer name to make sure you’re giving out the correct order!
Reprint a Ticket
- If your printer didn’t print the ticket for the order (or you ran out of paper!), click Reprint next to the order to have a new ticket printed.
- Ran out of french fries? We’ve got you covered! To 86 a menu item from all platforms, click the Menu Tab. From the list of available items, find the item you need to remove, and select 86 Item. Our team will handle the rest!
Contacting a Customer
- Need to contact a customer because of an order issue? We’ll do it for you!
- Send a request to our team by clicking the order, navigating to Details and typing out your request at the bottom of the ticket.
- We get it, sometimes things get too busy and you need to pause your incoming orders.
- To temporarily pause your incoming orders, click the Pause Services button at the top of the Orders page.
- From here, select the service(s) you would like to pause. Note: Pause requests for services without an API integration take longer to process. Next, choose how long you want to stop receiving orders from the selected service(s). If you want to pause services until the following day, select “Pause All Day”.
- Next, enter your name to confirm the pause request. This helps us quickly resolve any issues if they occur.
- Click Pause Services button at the top of the orders page
- Select the service(s) you would like to pause
- Choose how long you want to pause the selected service(s)
- Enter your name to confirm the pause request
If you’re experiencing any issues with your Tablet, please try the following steps:
- Refresh the app.
- Navigate to the Help tab, find and click the Refresh App button.
- If a white screen appears when attempting to login to your Ordermark Dashboard, visit the Wifi App button from the tablet’s homescreen. You’re likely experiencing a Wifi connectivity issue.
- If your tablet breaks for any reason, please contact our support team for assistance.
For any other Tablet issues, please contact our team by email at [email protected] or phone at 833-673-3762.
- If you experience any issues with your printer not printing, check to make sure you have paper!
- If you have paper and the printer still will not print, check to make sure your Wireless Link is connected. A printer will not print orders if it disconnects from the internet. To troubleshoot Printer connectivity issues, follow your setup instructions or visit Ordermark.com/welcome.
For any other Printer issues, please contact our team by email at [email protected] or phone at 833-673-3762.
- You can submit most questions and requests to our team directly through the tablet.
- For order issues, find the order from the Orders Homepage, click into Details and type out the issue at the bottom of the ticket.
- You can visit the Help tab from the sidebar for helpful tips or to send any other questions or comments to our team.
- Still need help or have an urgent request? Our team is here to help. Email us at [email protected] or phone at 833-673-3762.